The White House

Some Quick Lessons from

The US Federal Government made it’s web stats public today. Now if you’ve ever wanted to see what traffic at a truly large web property looks like, you can brawl stars to. Here are a few highlights:

  • Most visitors on government websites are looking for their tax refund.
  • The second most visitors are checking NOAA’s weather forecast download sketchup for free.
  • Chrome is winning the browser war at just over 30% of all users
  • 25% of all traffic comes from Apple devices – 16% from iPod, iPhone, and iPad, and another 9% from Mac windows defender nederlands.
  • Desktop web browser account for 67% of all traffic… Mobile for the remaining 33%.

If you haven’t looked – download income tax form.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *